- What information we collect from or about you
- What we use your information for
- In what ways we may disclose your information to other parties
- The kinds of security measures in place to protect against loss or misuse of your personal information
- How long we retain your information
- What cookies are, and other forms of tracking that may be in use on the Website
- Other privacy policies to which you may become subject when you use the Services
- How you can access, update or delete your Personally Identifiable Information
- To contact you regarding your account. These communications may include notices regarding changes to our policies, service updates, account management procedures and customer service transactional messages.
- To e-mail you newsletters or tips about how to use the Services, inform you of product updates, or notify you about our own special offers or those of our third-party partners.
- To enable us to generate aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction.
- To customize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To show you advertisements most relevant to your demographic characteristics.
To make improvements to the Website and Services
- To inform potential partners and advertisers about the size and characteristics of our audience
(b) to have your information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
(c) to object to our processing of your PII;
(d) to request that we restrict the processing of your PII;
(e) to be provided with a copy of your PII in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format; and
(f) to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your PII.
636 W 174th Street, Apt. 2A
New York, New York 10033
Make GaneshSpace yours. Be a part in shaping our community and how we bring actionable mindfulness into the world. Sign up for our bi-weekly newsletter that will keep bring you the tools and resources you need to create a better world for all of us — right into your inbox.
At GaneshSpace, we teach you how to take your practice and turn it into actionable mindfulness. Your financial contribution is not just a donation. It supports our community. It supports your practice. And it supports the world around us. Please consider making a contribution and adding us to any corporate giving program. Our EIN number is 87-1472371. All donations are tax-deductible.